Thursday, September 20, 2007

Let's call it the kiddie roller coaster

Had a meltdown today - this time, I was working on this crazy project on SEO stuff that I've been working on this summer, and I was coming down to the wire with a sick pile of notes and the need to organize them. And one of my main notebooks wasn't anywhere to be found.

I flipped. Life was a worthless pile of shit and the joke was on me. The whole thing lasted about twenty minutes, me convinced that even when I find work that suits me, I'm gonna fuck it up because I'm such a loser and I'm never going to get off disability. Yadda yadda yadda.

I collapsed into a heap on the couch with my stuffed dolphin. Yes, I really own such a thing, and Lauren brought me a valium as I lamented all the times I could've offed myself but someone (usually me) intervened. By the time I found the notebook the Valium kicked in, and working seemed like a kinda pointless thing to do.

Oh yeah....the trials and tribs of the mentally ill. Thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home